Join us for the Global SOF Golf Scramble - Monday, February 19Back by popular demand, join us for the 2nd annaul GSF Golf Scramble. The North Course at Innisbrook is similar in terrain to the famed Copperhead Course. Known for its daunting par 3s, North features tight fairways, an abundance of trees, and well-bunkered greens, placing a premium on accuracy from tee to green. If you'd like to combine playing golf at one of Golf Magazine's "Top 100 Courses You Can Play" with an epoch opportunity to connect with your fellow Symposium attendees, be sure to select the Golf Scramble option when you register to attend the Symposium. We'll see you on the golf course!
Participating teams will be assigned a tee time the Friday prior to the event. However, if we reach 72 participants, we will do a Shotgun start at 12:30 PM.
Golf Scramble Sponsored by:
Golf Only RegistrationYou will have the opportunity to sign-up when registering to attend the Symposium.
The cost is $105 per golfer, and does not include access to the subsequent days of the Global SOF Symposium. There will be an option to rent golf clubs at Innisbrook. The cost is $70 - $80 for men's clubs and $70 for women's clubs. Innisbrook has an ample supply of rentable clubs, so there is no need to reserve in advance."
Click here if you are interested in registering to participate in the golf tournament only.
Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort
36750 US Hwy 19 N
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
When you arrive to the Innisbrook Resort security gate, let the guard know that you are with the Global SOF Symposium to gain access. Proceed to the Osprey Clubhouse to check-in.
Innisbrook Resort Map
Click here to view the map.
Tournament attendees may park free-of-charge. We recommend that you park near the Osprey Clubhouse.
Golf Tournament Schedule
10:00a.m.: Sign-in Table Opens at Osprey Clubhouse
12:00p.m.: Golf Pro Announcements
12:30p.m.: Tournament Tee Times begin
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.: Ice Breaker Reception at Osprey Clubhouse
7:00 p.m.: Prizes/Winners Announced at Reception
Your team will receive an email with your Tee Time by Friday, 16 February. If you have any questions about your Tee Time, please contact Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tournament is a Scramble Format and we encourage all teams to play as quickly as possible so as to finish on time.
- Longest Drive: There will be a prize for the male and female with the longest drive on a designated hole.
- Closest to the Pin: There will be a prize for the tournament player who gets closest to the pin on a designated hole.
- Mulligan: We will offer one $5 mulligan per player, which must be paid out at tournament registration. You may pay with Cash or Card.
- Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the members of the teams that come in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place overall, and there will also be some prize drawings!